Wish List 2020
Flint Hill Farm Wish List--- We are grateful for donations
All items can come gently used
Giving to Flint Hill Farm Education Center is making an investment in the future. Every gift, no matter the size, no matter whether it’s for educational programs, animal support, equipment or bricks and mortar, can make an impact on the lives of future visitors to the Flint Hill Farm.
Your kindness touches the lives of so many of our visitors, providing resources to help them understand and appreciate the importance of feeding the spirit, educating the mind, and preserving the community.
1. Mason work to repair west wall of old barn and various stone work.
2. Carpenter/Handy person to repair overhang areas and shed roof.
3. Used hand tools for the workshop. With many volunteers, our tools get scattered and lost. Appreciate extras of any type. -
4. Wheelbarrows- one or two wheeled- NEED 4 TO REPLACE THE TIRED ONES!
5. Carpenter volunteer to do small repairs on outbuildings- horse run-ins.
6. School tours guides for pre-k throu 6- all orientation provided. Will work with seasoned tour guides.
7. Two Pitch Forks- metal prong and 2 plastic shavings pitchforks.
8. Volunteer once a week to assist in the office with Social Media Blasts
9. Volunteers to work in dairy one morning ( 8AM-noon) a week to package cheeses for sale. Will train! Awaiting the 2 team members!!!
10. Volunteer for phone outreach to area schools and community groups to set up Farm Tours for each season
12. Pasture seed
13. Someone skilled in creating Youtube AG-Ed videos of milking, gathering eggs, woods walk, etc.
14. Can't maintain water in the stone cystern. Anyone know how to referbish old wells???!
15. Afternoon feeders
16. Donation of Latex or oil base barn red paint for outbuildings